A Different Kind of Costco
Businesses located within a designated radius of the Costco Business Centre are eligible for next-business-day delivery from our Costco fleet. The delivery area is defined by
Verify if we deliver in your area
- We only deliver to businesses located in commercially zoned areas.
- During the COVID-19 global pandemic, Costco Business Centre may, at its discretion, make an exception to our rule, to making deliveries to only commercially zoned business addresses in designated delivery areas. Due to limited delivery capacity, these exceptions will be made daily on a first-come, first-serve basis. If business deliveries exceed capacity on the date you selected, we will cancel your order. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
- A valid Costco membership is required. If paying by cheque, the name on the cheque must match the name on the Costco membership.
- No parking restrictions or hours of operation can impede our ability to deliver between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- Because we use hand trucks and pallet jacks for deliveries, we require that all delivery areas be at least 1.5 m (5 feet) wide to allow enough space for this equipment.
- Within multi-floor buildings, an elevator must be accessible for deliveries.
- We can only deliver an order to one central location.
- We cannot hand-carry delivery orders up or down stairs.
- We cannot stock shelves or rotate merchandise.
- In the local delivery zone referenced above, orders of less than $250 before taxes and fees will be charged a $25 delivery surcharge. Please be aware that there may be a redelivery charge of up to $25 if we arrive at your business with a delivery and no one is there to receive the order.
Payment Options on Delivery
Payment on delivery is by cheque only.
Our drivers do not accept cash, credit card or debit payments.
If paying with a cheque, the name on the cheque must match the name on the Costco membership. Please make cheques payable to Costco Business Centre. Cheques will be collected by the delivery driver.